Tuesday 11 November 2014

Day 494

Day 494;

So today I finally got some new special tooth paste, the dentist told me I had to get it for my mouths hygiene, but I don't swear (use bad langue) as I can't due to the incident I had which involved a car.

But I finally remembered my question to do with Doctor Who, which was why did the two main characters lie to one another? At the end of the episode they just went ahead and lied to one another why?

I know that I was cynical probably slightly too cynical about the EU's attempt to bribe Mr Cameron but it seem to have worked out that way, not the bribe but he's going to do what they wanted him to do and Mr Cameron's chancellor of the exchequer has managed to save 50% of the cost of the new proposed EU payment scheme, but they could have only needed the half of it to start with and they only doubled ti to make the chancellor of the exchequer and Cameron's government look best getting a better deal d,

I have discovered one of Briton's cultural problems today, but I'm betting that Emu would probably say that it isn't a problem.

As she is one of those people that uses the term racist so openly, especially in cases where it cannot apply.



Ok so if you'd like to view the above mentioned story you can by clicking here.

But today I got up to playing on Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, so I have entered the droplets temple which id the temple that is in Lake Hylia just to get the third element for my Sword, and I know that it is in this temple this time as I have already seen it in the temple, I just need to melt the ice that surrounds it..

No comments:

Post a Comment