Friday 21 November 2014

Day 504

Day 504;

So today I decided to correct my mistakes of yesterday as I got to play on Skyward Sword, and I collected all of Dins tears up, which really wasn't too challenging. So now I am the holder of some of Dins ear rings which I have no idea of how they work but they do, they keep you cool when you are moving about in that area up on the mountain that is usually way too hot to even stand in for very long,

So that is a tale of my redemption within myself, but this evening I was eating a Chinese meal from the local Chinese take awayI actually ate Chicken and Chips well for diner today I had chicken balls in batter as soon as we (me and Allergy had existed the double meaning of the word Balls [means testicles]) I made a very good point which was do male chickens actually have balls? As if they have they must be very small, so small in fact to not be on the below diagram.



Anyway the next part of a Bible Study of a Thomas: Genesis 7 Shall be done in at least 2 parts and you've got until Sunday at 12:00 to wain for the first part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment