Thursday 20 November 2014

Day 503

Day 503;

Well I have remembered three things that I'd like to do that I didn't put on my list yesterday.

Which were?

Jackdaw, Time Stop Tom and The Missing Angel all working titles.

Oh you mean your comic book ideas?

Yes,

But that's enough of that what have you actually done today? 

I went to the gym, did I tell you what Mr PNL said to me on Monday? 

I'm not certain but I don't thing that you did, but lets just put that story to one side and forget about it,

Why, Red, why?

Because it's uninteresting and irrelevant.

Ok. ok... but I went to the gym today.

We gathered.

Had we now, what had we gathered?

We had gathered that he had been to the gym today.

Yes, yes I knew that.

Ok now if you two have finished. I would like to tell you what I did for the rest of today, that I can remember at least, I started to create a 3D face in Blender, as I got bored, of going through the beginners tutorial for Blender, so I have decided to go straight to a tutorial on how to build a human face, so hopefully it'll all slot in place; within my mind.

Now I had two separate nagging feelings in my head today the first was to go to Hyrule welding the Skyward Sword and the second was to come back to my computer and just try to make some more sense of this Blender program, I choose the incorrect option. As you can see above.

But I have got a new game idea it's called Playground Game and it is from a long long time ago so long in fact that one of the battle grounds is now a housing estate, well one of the proposed inspirations which was originally a school is now a housing estate. But my memory of it is still half decent unlike with the majority of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment