Sunday 23 November 2014

Day 506

Day 506;

Now today was a dissapointing day as the football match the team that I suport lost, 0-1.

But I saw watching Walking Through History on Chanel 4 which was interesting as it was about the story behind Robin Hood in parts at least, and it was like a walk through some memories as I had been to Sherwood Forest, at least what is left of since the days of king John were already gone by what must be at least 750 years since I first visited Sherwood forest.

But then the television was shifted by channel to BBC 2 when I enjoyed watching all of the cool clips and stuff that were about the history of Sci-fi, as it was called "Tomorrow's Worlds: The Unearthly History of Science Fiction" it was incredibly interesting.
Then it was Intruders episode 6 also on BBC 2, it is a television program based on the book The Intruders, or so it said but I have never read that book; so I wouldn't know.
The random question that I put to myself was can a woman without a child produce milk? And the answer was yes they can But I can tell you about the stranger thing that I found about in it as well,  as the page also said that if men's nipples get a similar stimulation they can also lactate/produce milk,  so I want to find out, So far in my experiment if I stimulate one of my nipples it got hard but no milk was coming out of it, so I have to try again tomorrow.

But today was a double disappointment as I didn't have enough time to fit in any playing of of the Skyward Sword. I must really do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment