Friday 14 November 2014

Day 497

Day 497;

Today has been the four hundred and ninety seventh day of this document journey that I call my life, but I could say it is the journey of my death as that is what it's leading up to.

I'm alive could mean I'm not dead or I'm undead, so it doesn't have to mean I'm a Zombie/Vampire/any other deceased human reanimated type creature.

Another thing I did was checking up on Rosetta, who is Rosetta you may be wondering, I meant this beautiful Rosetta/the space craft that has landed Philae on a comet. I'm unsure if it has managed to get it's solar panels out into the sunlight yet to recharge it's batteries?

But today on the Minish Cap I got around to fighting the boss of the dungeon boss, so I decided to call it a night at that as I've got to be up relativity early tomorrow morning, to do something to the... plumber, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment