Wednesday 19 November 2014

Day 502

Day 502;

Today I downloaded a free 3D modeller it's called Blender. So in a few weeks, which is probably going to turn into months I could be competent enough at making 3D objects on my computer to perhaps start creating a 3D computer game, or a computer game with 3D styled graphics.

If I manage to get this project up and running, instead of it just "blending" into the background like almost all of the other projects that I have embarked upon in the past. So a name for the game series that I have created, in my head at least is called, Legend of the Heroes.

What do you have to do, then?

Including the fore-mentioned thing I still have to get myself a life, I know how pathetic it is, but other than that nought else that I have to do.

Ok maybe I used too strong of words there I meant what would you like to do?

Ok... well I would like to create a create my Fez-tive Season Youtube thing and I'd like to fill the first five Sundays of 2015 with my Sunday savageness, and I'd like to complete all of the Legend of Zelda games in order according to the time line so that is one of my reasons for not playing Minish Cap today.

But today in Hyrule the world had a break from me as mentioned above I am attempting to complete them in order so that should mean that I've completed Ocarina of Time before Spring of 2015 as that is when Majora's Mask 3DS is released and my anniversary is some time close to there, but then so is April fools day.

Typing of Fools Anita Sarkeesium is the con artist that attempted to ruin gaming, with her lies and deceptions. Under the guise of feminism. I'm not being misogynistic I'm being factually correct, and if many people would stop walking on egg shells when dealing with her within fear of being politically incorrect it is your common decency which is her Ace up her sleeve not any of her so called arguments.



No comments:

Post a Comment