Friday 7 November 2014

Day 490

Day 490;

Now today was the day that comes to equal the 490th day from my blogged life.

But what did I do today? (Don't answer that, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green or anyone else in there)

So I can't really remember what I gave done today, but from what I can remember one of the things that I did today was to start writing the sixth episode of the Sunday Savage, or the latest episode of my YouTube project.

As in the Legend of Zelda Universe I watched the video that I first saw yesterday, and it was immense the new version of the Majora's Mask looks beautiful, It's for the 3DS and the graphics look amazing,

But that was only a trailer on your computer that you saw so you don't know how it will look on a 3DS.

Ok I know Green, but it looks as if operation MoonFall is coming into fruition, or just as Ocarina of Time was  a new 3DS game a little while back and this game could have been the next logical step, as ninety only basically had to transfer the character models and 3D textures from the Ocarina of Time with only making a few limited changes to them to transform it into Majora's Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment