Tuesday 4 November 2014

Day 487

Day 487;

Day 487 the day before the 5th install meant of the two fat ladies.

Now what have I done today?

Well you have been to that athletes thing today.

 Yes I know that I was attempting a rhetorical question.

You could be more clear about it next time, but yesterday didn't Blue do a similar thing in your post and be allowed to make the comment,

Yes, but I had actually forgotten when I typed the similar thing yesterday, plus I like Blue better than you anyway.

Thanks for that cle... hey, you like blue better than me!

*Red storms off and sulks in the corner*

But today the athletics thing was indoors which isn't very good.

Why isn't it very good?

But I'm sorry if you think that I was being overly harsh on the athletics thing I guess I was as I still had a good time but it just wasn't up the standards that I have been lead to expect from going to the little athletics thing. As for a start I got accused of cheating in this little race thing that we were having, 

And did you cheat?

Not knowingly I just jogged up to a wall and turned around at the wall and then I jogged a little bit quicker back, the length of the course wasn't really long enough for me to get any decent speed along the track and I was trying on the return leg of the track and I almost jogged into the Jujutsu practice that was going on in another part of the hall.

But today in Hyrule I completed the third dungeon of Minish Cap and from it I received the Ocarina that looks suspiciously similar to the Ocarina of Time but if you play it a bird comes and picks you up and then you fly to one of the air statues that you opened before along your travels throughout Hyrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment