Thursday 27 November 2014

Day 510

Day 510;

I'm sorry if this is later than expected as I am tired now, when I am typing this, as I am sorry to 100% of my page viewers/readers if I don't make sense to any of you.  

As I write these blogposts at night so I can write down a retrospective view on what I have done, as long as I can remember, that is so that one day in the future I can look back at all of these consecutive days about what I have forgot.

So are you going to get on with it' or not?

Ok sorry, green, I have been to the gym and I was told that today my heart rate was on the upper side of where it should be. on the exercise bike today, but I was confused as I had my gloves on for that little section of my workout and on the cross trainerI'm also wearing my gloves and it's saying HR, on the screen where my heart rate is supposed to be,

But today in Hyrule I managed to get onto the next boss battle, which I think is the penultimate boss battle of the game. As it is demon lord Ghirahim, again, and his gloves are off for this bout.

No comments:

Post a Comment