Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 499

Day 499;

Today has been the day before tomorrow/today  if you're reading this on the day that I have set it to be posted.

Which will be if your one of the three readers that make up my audience, I like the number three.

How many sides are there to a triangle/triforce, three, how many pieces are there in the Triforce three, unless you are using the Triforce from Zelda I when their is only two, or four if you want to quote theories like the Tetraforce theory and I'm sure that I rattled on about on days gone by, The one that included the fierce deity as the 4th part of the Triforce which was Masked by the fourth Goddess Lady Hylia  piece of the Triforce, the blank central part which was shown by her servant, Fi, in Skyward Sword.

But what actually happened to you today Savage?!!!

Cool it Red, by that over use of punctuation am I detecting that you are a bit frustrated with me?

You couldn't have guess it, but yes I am.

Well I kind of did guess.

I was being facetious you fool. 


Ok, well I remember watching a football match today, it was an international match , the match was between England and Slovenia, the half time score was 0-0, then the second half kicked off they were playing the fifty seventh minuet of the game when Henderson heads the ball into the back of England's net so that was the first own goal of the match and it was one of the four goals that scored by the English. But then in response to this upset Wayne Rooney, quickly scampered up to the Slovenian goal and he got himself fouled in the penalty area, which meant that he had a penalty shot to draw the game level in slightly more the two minutes since England went behind, and Wayne cannoned the ball into the back of the net, the goalie managed to get a hand to it but his effect on the ball was negligible, But then it was Danny Welbeck that scored the final two goals for England and the final two goals of the match which made the full time score 3-1 to England, so that means that England have won all four of their qualifying matches for Euro 2016, and that only leaves six more games to play next year to see if England can make it ten wins out of ten games for this Euro qualifying campaign.

But I'm Red that is all that I can remember that I have done today, apart from play some more Legend of Zelda,

Of which I have defeated the giant Octorok which meant that I had retrieved the third element to infuse with my sword of which I have done and off I went to see what the ghost of old Gustaf  had to say and now I'm walking on top of the clouds,

No comments:

Post a Comment