Wednesday 5 November 2014

Day 488

Day 488;

So it has been the day that I dubbed yesterday the fifth day that has got two fat ladies in since I started this blog project.

So today I thought about making a start on my next episode of the Sunday Savage, but it didn't go any further than that, a thought.

Why was it a non- starter today?

It was a non-starter as I was playing too much on the Legend of Zelda games, meanwhile thinking about something that I heard.

What was it that you heard?

Well it was that in Japan they are obsessed with simulation games but not just like Animal Crossing/Sims games dating simulation games, I shudder at the thought.

But what I got up to today in the Legend of Zelda, was basically growing beans and traveling to Skyloft, but I don't know that the place that I actually went to was in Skyloft but it'd make sense if it was called Skyloft and later on today I played around in Skyward Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment