Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 492

Day 492;

So it has been the day 492.

Today I have been focusing on getting my next episode of the Sunday Savage up to scratch for a release of tomorrow, so it can be released on Sunday as the name suggests but I wasn't able to actually get down to the actual making of the project.

As I managed to get the script done and dusted and I managed to get my parts of the script all talked for me. Now all that's left to do is for me to do to get it completed is record the other voices and then I could match the mouth movements up to the audio files.

But as you could probably tell I'm not to hopeful for me actually managing to get it up tomorrow.

But so Doctor Who, it was good but it left me with more questions than answers and just as it was a final episode of the season, *Spoiler Alert*Gallifrey Reappears But hat has happened to it, and the Mistress should still have at least 1 more regeneration from when he was shot by a Cyberman,

So today in Zelda games i scored a massive nil on the topic today as I was so obsessed with my attempt to get my Sunday project back up and running, but i have some serious doughs about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment