Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day 501

Day 501;

So it had been another day in my uninteresting life,

Today I went to another one of those athletics things, and I have forgot the majority of what else happened to me today, but I can remember one thing from X distance, in time, away, It was a thought that came to me; the thought was: I can think of no better method to get your heart beating at an accelerated rate than getting yourself attacked by a zombie, it works like a treat.

But today at Athletes I was being taught how to run to a board and then how to kick off of it and go back to the starting line, properly- without taking off up the wall. Miss Rose and Mr B were both very good teachers,

Allergy has got an amazingly humorous talent, It's called speaking songs, It's where you take a song that you know the lyrics to, even if they are incorrect lyrics, that makes it funnier., I have tried to get her to put some recordings up on YouTube but she refuses to stating that she has a terrible voice, and I was just sitting there thinking at least you have a voice.

Now what I would like her to do is for my up and coming Fez-tive season project as what I am planing to do if she agrees I would create her an avatar like thing to make it resemble Allergy.

But today in the fantasy of Hyrule. the Legend pf Zelda, I have stepped/jumped up into the wind Temple as I have now got the Rocs cape and I'm entering the temple on the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment