Monday 24 November 2014

Day 507

Day 507;

But this day was a disappointment on one hand but it wasn't on the other two hands,

What? How do you have three hands now?

No I still only have two hands. Unless you count my feet in a list but then I'd have 4 hands, and I do use my feet as my hands if there's something on the floor and I'm too lazy to crouch down to pick it up, which is the majority of the time.I was thinking more of the fact that I can take about 2 positives for every negative about today.

Such as?

The negative is that as we were watching the F1 motor race today I didn't get to go on Skyward Sword (I know that the race wasn't all day but after it had finished I couldn't use the television as Allergy and Mich had a lot of television to watch about the race) now two good as I have been watching some Zelda related stuff on the tube of you I have been thinking about the three Zelda CD-i games when the first two of the releases acted as Non-cannon versions of Zelda III and Zelda IV, which would be the games that come directly after Zelda I and Zelda II; Adventure of Link,

The third was called Zelda's Adventure but I haven't looked into that one, as much, yet. But I have been thinking that I probably could create some better unofficial fan made versions of the games, in 3D. and I have dubbed them;

The Epic of Zelda: Zelda III- The Faces of Evil
The Epic of Zelda: Zelda IV- The Wand of Gamelon

So for my new epic (I hope in more than just name) mini unofficial non-cannon series of games if I get around to creating the games I am first going to get rid of the terrible voice acting, and I would like to make the feel more like an actual Zelda game and then thirdly I am going to mash the stories up a bit e.g. in Link: The Faces of Evil, Link is already known to the people and he was employed as a personal guard for Zelda and Link is feeling bored and useless with no adventure to go on. The ingrate, I dislike So I'd mash it together with some of his other occupations from past games, for example a ranch hand, Twilight Princess,

Anoyjer thing that happened today was that Hammy finished first within the final F1 grand prix, to make him a double world champion,

That's good isn't it?

Yes, as is Rosburger's willingness to cary on in the race even as his car had got an electrical malfunction, which was very but it was the electrical malfunction as part of his car which was the letdown, as we were all waiting to see a showdown bettween the Mercedes drivers for the Championship, after Rosburger got a bad start so Hammy was put up into fist for the first corner, then Rosburger managed to come back on him after a little while i'm thinking it was just after Rosburger set the fastest lap suddenly his cars ERS packed in but Rosburger kept himself in the race so he finished in 14th place by the end of the race, after being asked to retire from the race he said politely that he'd like to finish the race. So I'd like to say that is an action worthy of a hats off. in my book, if I was wearing a hat and if I had a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment