Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day 508

Day 508;

So today I was remembering some of the things that I said that I'd like to do... and then I forgot what I was about to state after I put that down hopefully I'll remember for tomorrows blog entry.

But today was fun despite not playing on Skyward Sword so I'm going to have to play it really quite well tomorrow to make up for my lack in game time as of late.

But you have had that athletics thing today.

Don't be kind to him , by offering him excuses.

It's ok Red I take full responsibility of the lack of action today. As if I wasn't mistaken you, Red, even stood there and told me to of and play some during the day. But I kept finding excuses not to.

Like?

Oh hello Green, It's been a while, just like my excuse I'lll play on it after Lunch, then lunch comes and goes past so it mudt be time for me to play the game, right?

Left... no wrong?

You got there eventually. as I could have just sat down (stood up) and played it then, but no I didn't I decided to going off upstairs to check if I had my track suit bottom and a t-shirt for going out  to the athletics thing, bt that was after I had spent approximately too much time on eating my lunch.

But also today I have gone back over two of my previous days today and I have corrected them . They were days that I have referenced at the start of this post, and I was shocked by how bad my English was late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment