Monday 3 November 2014

Day 486

Day 486;

So today it has been the day that I have numbered day 486.

But today I have done...

What can't you remrmber?

Erm no not really.

Do I have to do every thing for you?

No, Blue, but if you could remember what I did for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Ok,you got up in the morning doing the usual stuff, then you logged onto your computer and you waited around by looking at and reading a lot of websites about The Legend of Zelda and you also watched a YouTube video on what the Pokèmon are which was by the game theories YouTubers, as well as another whole load of there work, But your favourite one is still link is dead in Majora's Mask however I like the one that has got Luigi and Peach a chile and that child is Rosalina, and he has theorised it using science full of Punnett squares and time dilation.

Oh, cool stuff then.

No comments:

Post a Comment