Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 516

Day 516;

So today it has been that day.

Yes it has been that day that I got Allergy to watch the rest of the Spiderman trilogy, the one that wasn't Amazing.

But there was two things that I watched first they were from channel 4, but although I got the above mentioned things done today I didn't manage to play any Skyward Sword today, sorry Zelda you're going to have to stay imprisoned in the past for at least one more day, But she is trapped there by her own hand to stop Demise escaping.

Zelda from SS is the Goddess Hylia reincarnated demise curses the decedents of the three off the Hylians that were there at the time to fight for eternity, apparently, but I understand that Groose is Gannondorfs something like his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather and I've got no idea of who he would have procreated with, to have the children; But Link and Zelda, I knew that got on great as friends and all of that Jazz but I'm thinking that is all that's between them, as how else could a member of the royal blood line find him and his grandfather working at a smiths, that is not within the city limits of Hyrule City[ as in Minish Cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment