Friday 5 December 2014

Day 518

Day 518;

So today I have realised that I probably won't have to work too hard to get the four parts of the song, as in Hyrule, that is.

As I got the third piece first and it was relatively easy, as I just had to avoid the lights until I retrieved the "true" master sword and then I could just carve up the enemies with the sword instead of having to tip toe around the Eldin region, to retrieve all of my gear, that the pig like creatures stole off of me as they locked me up as the spirt? Dragon thingy was in a bit of a tiff.



I prefer to call it the celebration of the winter solstice, in homage to the earlier pagan traditions.

So that reminds me I still have to get my Fez-tive season thing together and up.

No, you don't have to.

Fine Blue, I'd like to.

That was much better then, but In actual fact I'd feel a whole lot better if you decided to scrap the whole thing now.

Why Blue, don't you want the audience to see your beautifully blue face?

Err no I't's not beautiful.

Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?

Which means what, I have beautiful eyes, or something like that?

 No silly it means your beautiful if the person looking upon you thinks that way.

So from what your saying that even the most hideous person, *cough* Savage *cough*, could be classed as beautiful.

Basically yeah, but we are going to have to work on what goes on up in here (in his head) before we enter him in any beauty pageants.

No comments:

Post a Comment