Saturday 6 December 2014

Day 519

Day 519;

So today was another day which was uneventful, I didn't even get lost in Hyrule today,

Tut tut,

As I was working on the little winter solstice thingamajig today.

Oh,,, ok I guess I can let you off, for that thing.

But today I did have a brain wave.

Oh dear.

It was about Hyrule though, it was as while I was thinking about my favourite Legend of Zelda game, more to the point as of why it is my favourite. It's my favourite as it's the darkest game  of the series to date, as there is so much death in it, you run around with death on your person for the whole game in the shape of the masks that you hold, and your turned into the dead Deku scrub at the beginning, As you have to heal the dead Gorons ghost to get the Goron mask and the same with the dying Zora to get the Zora's mask, there is only one mask that you don't have to heal the sprit of a thing before it is created, as that is the fierce deity mask, of which you get in exchange for all of the other masks that you have collected throughout the game before the final battle, with the Majora. but it's a dead God you put on when you put on that mask to become the fierce deity, to defeat the Majora's Mask, as the god is dead just as the forth Goddess Hylia is before you start Skyward Sword, so she reincarnated herself as Zelda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment