Saturday 30 November 2013

Day 147

Day 147;

“Information you’re all going to die.” quote from the hosts from Doctor Who episode the Voyage of the Damned.

The former information was correct for everyone no matter what your circumstances are at the moment, it’s true for all who has ever been alive.

What’s true?

What is true is the fact that if you were ever born therefore you are going to die, one day.  

But what about me, I was never born?

but you were, you were born from my mind, my madness, I just decided to give my madness it’s own “voice” so the public can view my thought process in fuller definition.

What about me?

you to yellow, but the reason why you started after Red was because I decided to put you in here was to put a more 3D conversation between me and the religious persons that may stumble across my blog.

What, so I’m not a part of your subconscious?

Well you’re the rubbish that some people have quite literally thrust upon me, but you just look nice, in my pictures, and you’re also a reminder to me of the pleasant theists that I have met, as I don’t actually hate you (nor anyone) but it’s some your opinions on some things that I hate.

Now I fear that I’m about to slip into some of those dreaded things again.

What?

The dreaded things that can only be called Religious Shenanigans.

Oh good.

Ok, now here goes it’s time for some of more generic Shenanigans for now my response to Asea shall be another time,


Freedom to enquire about anything including about the texts that your faith is built on be them the Torah, a Bible, Qur’an or even the Vedas. But if I could tell you all now that Faith is not a virtue. faith is a term which should mean something similar to the word respect which should be a quality which is earned not just given blindly to the one that shouts loudest. For example two people A and B, A respects B’s privacy so that when A was taking photographs of they’re home to put it up for sale she didn’t tae the ones that had B in them to the estate agents.   B doesn’t respect A’s privacy so B just takes a dozen snaps (photographs) of the home then sends them all to the estate agent, even though six of them had A in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment