Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 124

Day 124;

So it’s that day it’s ay 124, now what did I do?

You went to the gym didn’t you?

Yes, I did, but what else did I do?

You made a kind of diary entry for the gym which went like;

Today I went to the gym again but the botulinum toxin seems to have worked on my eyes still but my right arm has gotten worse I'm thinking as I had managed to get my grips with the gym equipment but now on the arm weights my wrist, on the right hand side, goes floppy which as you can guess plays havoc when I’m attempting to lift anything with my right arm, my arm is still going off on a wander around my back but I have a feeling that it is going back less now.

Alternatively in news from my gym experience; my legs on the treadmill, while I am attempting to run, jog or anything quicker than my walking pace, anything up to 8 km/h, my legs and I just go weird, by weird I mean that I am wanting to put them one foot in front of the other, like a boring old human, but my legs seem to be slipping onto they're sides, but there is no slipping involved so that kind of nulls my kind of analogy, I’m guessing it is as that I am attempting to move them too close together. but it’s the only way that I knew how to run., well I’m now guessing that I’m going to have to work out a new way to run.

Yes I know I wrote it.

but there was one thing that I had  s problem with today.

Oh no, what was it?

now this goes into a bit on religious shenanigans so if you hate me typing about region I would now navigate away from this page/

So I searched for “Vedh molded Hindu texts” like Asea inferred in her last response to me but I couldn’t find anything on the Vedh the closest thing to it is the Vedas so Asea Is this the text that you were typing about?

No comments:

Post a Comment