Monday 25 November 2013

Day 142

Day 142;

But if you remember the episode of Doctor Who that was aired yesterday but you could have read about my dissatisfaction with it and that was actually of an episode that I actually liked.

As I enjoyed watching the fiftieth anniversary episode of Doctor Who immensely but the story of the episode doesn’t necessarily ring true with all else that we have learnt about the Doctor and his life story within the previous three Doctors/seven series’ and the specials series. But I know that “time is in flux” to quote the ninth Doctor (tenth if you include John Hurt as a Doctor).

But now I am about to type a bit more about the incident of my “death”. Before I get onto what I have done today (yesterday from your perspective). Now as I stated previously I was involved with an incident involving a car six years back along my own time line, well that’s enough about that (you could simply look back on a couple of days to find out). But I have more accurate details of the incident, which caused me a slight bit of head trauma of which I cannot remember. Well as Tina was telling the Doctors yesterday what actually happened to me in the incident was my let hand side got hit by the oncoming vehicle my head went through the front wind screen of the car, which in turn propelled me into the path of another vehicle, ambulance arrived and I was admitted to hospital with only two visible signs that anything had happened to me the first was I’ve forgotten but I should guess it was that I was unconscious and the other was my elbow was grazed.

Which wasn’t the exact story that I had previously heard and it makes less physics sense than the story that I had heard as the part that I am typing about; is the part that had me going through the widow and then getting propelled into the path of the next oncoming car, as in the first tale I heard it had me making contact with the cars windscreen/front window then I got propelled into the path of another car from that collision with the windscreen, I had next to no idea that I only had the appearances of two minor injuries at the time, nor was I sure of the seven weeks that I was in a coma for I would say that it only was one night that I had slept through but I am guessing that it was longer than the seven weeks that I was in a coma as I found myself awakening not in a hospital but instead in a rehab facility so I am guessing  that everyone that decided to talk to me while I was in hospital it wasn’t me that you were talking to but it was my subconscious. Which you could say was me in a sense but I wouldn’t, me when I’m in control of all of all of my faculties is a separate entity to that monster.


Now finally I have reached the point when I tell you all what I have done today (yesterday from the time that this goes live). I have gone to the Birmingham NEC (National Exhibition Centre), for a model train exhibition thing, the sign posts outside of the NEC only showed two attractions the train thing that I was going to and motorbike live thing you can easily guess which one was the most popular but I will give you a hint, not the one that I was there to see. That could be seen by all of the halls that the motor bikes got as it must have been 3 or 4 as when Mike and I arrived at the NEC we both had a look around the NEC building we found the hall that the model railway would be which only had one hall, then we walked around to scout out the eating places from outside of the hall in case we had to buy our lunches from out side of the hall, spoiler alert- we didn’t, so we were walking around outside of the hall that the exhibition that the two of us were going to which was in hall number 5 but in the top of the NEC where there was 3 of the other 4 halls all of them were saying motorbike’s live on the doors to them the other one I am not sure about. But I’d like to state my opinions as the nature of the gig, from my opinion, it was boring, well it would undoubtedly be more interesting to me if I was actually in trains and/or their models. But there was this really simple quiz to win an OO gauge railway layout which was on display the question was which gauge railway was the layout O or OO but I’m sorry but even I gassed it was OO after I overheard a child tell this other child the question without the 2 possible answers, and I had just picked it up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment