Tuesday 19 November 2013

Day 136

Day 136;

But today I started my check list but I got slightly side tracked by the fist item.

Which was “Complete my YouTube project episode 1”; and by side tracked I mean by attempting to do that instead of the check list.,

What did you do to the YouTube project?

Well I have sorted the majority of the suggestions from people out, like I can now blink in the project and I have also tightened up the lip syncing a bit. Ok so I'm going to have to check back through they’re comments on my YouTube project just to make sure that I haven’t missed any parts out before I send each a new copy of my YouTube project part one, I wonder what they’ll say? it shall probably be something about the imaginary friends now moving around too much.

Hey you over there who are you calling imaginary?

You.

Well that’s rich coming from you.

Is that supposed to mean anything substantial?

Yes, how do you not know that I haven’t programmed into your brain the delusions of humanity and you are nothing more than a rat in a maze, but you/the rat are nothing more than a brain in a vat of water and you’re playing a character in a game, a game of my creation, and none of these things that you have put down on this is actually yours it’s really mine a creature from the forth dimension.

Anyway what’s the forth dimension?

Well I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.

Ok could you please tell me now and then kill me now, as this headache has gotten something chronic inside this here skull today,  

2d is a thing like a peace of paper with 2 dimensions (length and width)
3d is a thing like a cube with 3 dimensions (height, length and width)

4d is a thing which is indefinable thanks to your primate dialect, and it’s beyond your comprehension with a 4 dimensions (4d, height, length and width) 

No comments:

Post a Comment