Friday 8 November 2013

Day 125

Day 125;

Welcome to my life on day 125, well by the way I don’t mean that you are in my life. unless you comment on any of my posts.

Buyt I have read my through quite a few articles on the subject that was brought up by Frenchman Professor Rouillon and his fifteen year reach project to work out the long tem effects of bras, and he has come to some quite startling findings, as his findings suggest that the item of underwear known as a bra could actually be making a woman’s breasts sag more and that a bra is a “false necessity”, which is proved so the scores say by Anne Hathaway , Charlie Dimmock and Kate Moss, of who it says in the following article,


As I read through the article I saw it state “so long sore shoulders, good bye to that restricted ribcage” and then she proceeds to state that those problems with bras aren't actually problems compared with the 33% more movement of the breasts while your walking, compared to when they’re standing stationary.

Anne Hathaway Charlie Dimmock Kate Moss

But apparently the 33% more movement didn't bother any of the above three.

But I think his reasoning is plausible as it was basically;

Without the exercise of gravity pushing down on the breast muscles they get lazy and stop to function to maximum efficiency, like if you stopped using your legs for an extended period of time and then you attempted to walk again your legs wouldn't work the same way straight away. I am having things that seem like flashbacks now, it is of me attempting to walk after my 3 months in a coma, I awoke I wriggled my way to the perspex (a see through kind of plastic) wall of my "prison" where I found myself 3 of the walls were wood and 1 was made of the plastic, I didn't know where I was the last night I had it was Sunday or Saturday, by what I could remember, I was confused, i kept attempting to stand up in my "prison" with little success my "jailers" came to fetch me the tied me to a wheelchair and they took me out of the room that my prison was in and they preceded down the corridor with me being pushed along by them the I saw the stairs and the lift to the ground floor. I was pushed into the lift. But then the flashback stops.

You can read more into the story by clicking on one of the bellow links;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9987571/Research-suggests-bras-do-no-good.html


http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/health/wellbeing/article/-/16694420/women-better-off-without-bras/

No comments:

Post a Comment