Monday 4 November 2013

Day 121

Day 121;

On the radio today I heard something that at first I thought was preposterous.

It was on BBC radio 2 and on it there was two perfectly decent men talking to each other, then they stated that one of them was Muslim and the other one was a Sikh, but they were still decent men until the end of the interview but I’m unsure about what happened next (if anything).

Now that fact led me to a startling conclusion. One that the Sikh faith has hardly got a mention on this blog actually I believe that is the first mention I must rectify that for the future.

Anyway the preposterous statement that I at first thought I heard was a statement by the Muslim gentleman, who said “Britain is more Islamic than some places in the east” now I was startled by this as I thought that the government haven’t passed any laws to make the wearing of a head scarf in public a mandatory requirement, But then he stated that he meant the freedoms that we all have and he thought that some of the Islamic countries could learn from Britain, but then about I thought again about the statement what are all, modern day monotheistic religions at least, attempting to do? They are attempting to assimilate everyone into their narrow buckets.


By narrow buckets I mean their narrowly spaced lines, like grates, yes. They are attempting to fit everyone down them so as they say to make sure that every one goes to a happy place when they die, but you don’t believe them do you? No I don’t believe them not in the slightest. But it's the end of consciousness so what is the point of this journey we call life what is it's purpose? Does there have to be a purpose? Well I'll tell you my personal purpose for existing it is to experience as much as I can before I turn off like a light-bulb that is switched on for s limited period of time and then they burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment