Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 131

Day 131;

Today I went back to the gym, but today I got filmed whilst I was on the Cross Trainer,

Two questions for you now;
  1. Why did make your trainer cross/ angry?
  2. More importantly why did you get on the trainer?

Ok, the Cross Trainer is a piece of gym equipment which nullifies both of your dubious questions.

The Cross Trainer that I went on looks like the below image


Which is only as it is a different Cross Trainer to the one above as the one that I was on didn’t look as flimsy as the one above.

But before that I got filmed on the Rowing Machine of which my right arm kept playing up aka doing its own thing. But my right arm managed to settle down enough to get me to a decent speed on the Cross Trainer by the end, after a lot of stoppages as my right hand kept letting go but not as frequently as on the Rowing Machine. But that was just the two that were caught on film,

Before Tina arrived with the camera I started in my usual way on the Treadmill still attempting to develop a new way to go move quicker than walking without having to put one foot in front of the other because when I do I stumble over the foot that is front. After that it was onto the weights it was the hip abductors today first 55kg on the machine that I had to push the knees out and 65kg on the machine that I had to push my knees in on, or it was the other way around. 

My last two exercises and the first three from within this week’s gym session, today

No comments:

Post a Comment