Saturday 9 November 2013

Day 126

Day 126;

So today I decided to attempt to complete my flash project, all I am seeming to so to it is add more words but the ones that I managed to add to it today, were a bit more of an intro to me, I never knew that I could write so much about something that is so unimportant as I am.

Also what I did was change this sites page layout so I hope that all of my returning, well those of you that I haven’t scared off, readers prefer it this way. If you do prefer it this way then please comment but obliviously as usual your criticisms are welcome just as much.

Of what I can remember from my action packed day would be that I watched agents of shield today and I thought that this episode, episode 6. was probably my favourite so far  even if it was spoilt a bit by the ending.


It was my favourite as the tale of the episode was based around Fitz and Simmons/2 of the 3 characters that probably shouldn’t have been allowed to go on the adventure with the likes of agent Coulson, agent Ward and agent May. As so far in the series they had just been used to introduce a certain degree of humour into the show but I know that ihey also had a more central in episode 5 as well but they weren't ever in the more dangerous positions until episode 6, when Simmons got an electric shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment