Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 120

Day 120;

Welcome back if you have been onto this blog if you have already been on this, and why would you willingly subject yourselves to this kind of madness? But if this is your first time here I think you’ll regret it but welcome anyway.

Today I have been outside in the rain walking Mike to a model train exhibition, of which I was only going to as before that incident Mike said to me “are you going to accompany me to my model train exhibition after lunch?” to which I shrugged as I didn't know if I would or wouldn't go, if he’d have asked me if I had wanted to go with him that may and probably would have been a different answer entirely.

Actually on the way to the exhibition I only got slightly wet as it was only just starting to rain it was the walk afterwards that got me slightly wetter as afterwards we had to visit my gm, grandma not Game Maker, and whist we were there the football team that I support went from being 1-0 in front of their opposition to being 2-1 behind and they only managed to get an equaliser in the 92nd minute of the game plus the first half’s stoppage time as there was at least 3 minutes stoppage time added on at the end of the second half otherwise the opposition team would have won as the score was 2-1 to the opposition team by the end of 90 minutes.

Quick update on the status of my YouTube project, I have been attempting modifications upon the project that my friends suggested.But I ha a crazier idea today of which was if I could get my hands on the CD's that my younger sister and I created so many years ago then I might just be able to put that on-line for anyone to listen to. It has got me on it attempting to lie/being sarcastic about my younger sisters very limited and very bad singing abilities in my personal opinion. and that's not to mention my talents that are also very lacking and back then in the old days I sounded like a girl, as my voice hadn't yet broken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment