Monday 18 November 2013

Day 135

Day 135;

Today I have forgoer what I was about what I was going to type about.

Tina and the scolding shower, was one part of it but the other part of it I appear to have forgotten, for the moment of me typing this; I really hate this thing about me, how I can remember something so well up until I attempt to write it down. I would say it out loud to stop me forgetting but I can’t speak so that’s that.

The tale of Tina and the scolding shower goes like this Tina was upstairs taking a shower at this moment I was downstairs in the kitchen dinner thinking whilst I was eating my breakfast whilst I was thinking Mike came in the room with a bucket and he proceeded to the sink, then he started to fill the bucket up with hot water I probably should have said something about the fact that Tina was in the shower but I didn’t and then after a while he stopped filling his bucket with water and he then later still Tina came downstairs and relayed her side of the story, at Tina  had been taking a shower then mike turned the tap on the shower got colder so Tina turned the shower temperature up to maximum temperature probably to compensate for the now cold water, but then when Mike turned the tap off so Tina got the full heat of the water that she had turned it up to. It could have just been me but I thought that tale was funnier than how I have just

I have remembered the thing that I was going to type before the unfunny tale that I have wrote, it was vaguely humorous but I have just ruined that. But it was the US Grand Prix today, guess who won this year’s race.

Vettel

Yes how did you know?

He has won the majority of races this year.

Lewis Hamilton got himself up to forth position from sixth place on the starting grid so that’s up 2 places I wonder how the other British drivers faired in the race?

So you mean Jenson Button, Paul di Resta and Max Chilton?

Yes.

Well Jenson managed to pick up 1 point for coming 10th after starting 5 places back leaving him in 9th position in the championship with Paul di-Resta just behind him in 10th. Max Chilton is in joint 19th spot in the championship as he has 0 points, only with only one race left.

But what were you thinking about?

Oh yes that was it me driving a car or any other type of automotive transportation, as I could now; well I can’t see any reason why I couldn’t anymore as my eyes are open more now than before.

But what would you use it for, 3 of the people that you co-inhabit the place that you live can already drive and the forth is learning at the moment?

Ok I know that I don’t have to learn how to drive, but I could.

Anyway you hate spending money isn’t that what you have to do with cars you have to spend money on it to keep it road worthy and more still to keep the vehicle fuelled and clean. Not to mention the pollution that is caused.

Good points Red I’m wondering if I could get an electric motorised bicycle.

Are you stupid or something? That’d still be a waste, but in the pollution would be getting produced by all of those PowerStation’s /where you’re getting your electricity from.

But that is where my crazy ideas come into play as a way to provide free electricity to the world but without pollution, well it may include a bit of pollution.

But don’t worry that shall be on my list of things to do, whenever I get around to writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment