Saturday 2 November 2013

Day 119

Day 119;

Today I have completed an easy Sudoku in 35 minutes and 11 seconds.

I knew that my time was hyper slow and as proof to that fact, as if I needed it, the website stated that 100% of people had done it quicker than me.  So I believe that all of you people out side of my head should probably, no defiantly, be able to complete one of these Sudoku quicker than I.

So what else other than attempt to beat your Sudoku time have you done today?

I can’t actually remember other than eat 3 delicious meals today, by 3 meal I mean breakfast which was cereal, Weetabix If my memory serves me well, for lunch I had a boal of spaghetti hoops and toast, then for dinner I had something but I cannot remember what is was, I think.

But if you can’t remember what it was how do you know that it tasted delicious?

The same way that you could have forgotten to do something but you know that you have forgotten to do something but you just can’t think of what it was that you forgot to do.

Oh you mean like the way that you’d forgot to put your dirty clothes in Tina’s basket for the dirty clothes before lunch, then before lunch you remembered that you had something to do but you just couldn’t remember what it was, as you were eating your lunch Tina walks across to you and says “did you put your clothes in the basket?” and then in your mind or reality you see yourself doing the bellow images





or even

No comments:

Post a Comment