Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 144

Day 144;

Today I received my new glasses/spectacles replacements I also watched Doctor Who the birth of the Cybermen within the parallel earth to the death of the Cybermen, well in actuality John's Cybusmen.

But I have realised that now the TimeLords have been discovered as alive by Matt Smiths incarnation of the Doctor. Which means travel between the alternate dimensions/to alternative realities has just got a lot easier. Because I would like quote the tenth (eleventh if you include the warrior) Doctor when he states that spiel about travel between the alternate realities being impossible, now but when the TimeLord's were still around you could.

Also today I got a relatively freak insight into Alice’s future homes idea. Well as I was about to state the freak insight into Alice’s home concept, her plan is for when she buys her own home is for it to have a small out building on the side of it, like an annex. An annex for me to live in as Alice is afraid of getting burgled which is one of Alice’s reasons for the hiring of me to live in an annex on the side of her new house wherever it is and my job would be to live in an annex of her house just to make sure that there no-one would even try to break into her home, however unlikely that eventuality would be.

I went to see a football match today the match was good but Les still complained about the bias of the referee. Which I cannot discount possibly as only one card was shown in the whole match due to bad, unruly, play. The only card shown in the game was for one of the players on the team that Les and I both support and the card wasn't undeserved but the problem was that what ever the opposition team did to the team that I support and they didn't get booked, not once in the game.

But the final score of the game was 3-1 to the team that I support, so I got a bit surprised by the performance of the team that I supported. As it was the first game of this season that the team of which I support have scored three goals in one game, and it was against a team that have won all five of the last five encounters, the score of their last encounter was a 5-1 drumming to the opposition team, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment