Saturday 23 November 2013

Day 140

Day 140;

My weird brain, my brain is weird and I'm not meaning it as in it's a weird shape like a triangle, as I'm not really very knowledgeable on the shape of my brain. At a guess I would say that it was probably the same shape as yours.

Which should be something similar to the below brain. But mine is probably much smaller and messed up, quite considerably, but that is only what I suppose for acquiring brain damage..


Anyway back onto what I was about to type about my weird brain.

Well the small grey box thing in my head, and the brains within all of your heads, are like TARDIS’s as you can fit so much into it as the brain sees/hears everything that your eyes can see and ears can hear, and it stores it away within the deep crevasses of your brain which is why sometimes people say things that you didn’t realise that they were watching or listing to and you ask them about it and they say that they never realised that they were actually watching/listening to either it is how posthypnotic suggestion is supposed to work. But the problems I have with remembering stuff is that my brain put them all in places within my brain that are either in plain sight so therefore I’m looking straight through them, now that is  annoying. Or it divides them up so I when I look for one memory I get confused as when I’m reliving one memory it sometimes pops to another memory of quite different origins, often with years in-between.

Now typing of the TARDIS isn’t it the special Doctor who 50th anniversary special tonight? I am typing about the night that this post goes live not last night/this night from my current perspective else wise I’d have missed it. I was too busy watching Agents of Shield of which I think Agent Coulson has been reading some of my accounts of dying, as he spoke of his death if it in all of it’s 30 seconds of glory of him being dead he stated that he couldn’t remember anything that had happened to him for the months after being stabbed though the heart, it all just went black to him and his first memory from after he wasn’t in the hospital, he couldn’t remember going to the hospital which was similar to my account apart from not being stabbed through the heart as I was run over by a car. 

Death is a magical thing it sorts your priorities out.

No comments:

Post a Comment