Sunday 17 November 2013

Day 134

Day 134;

It has been day 134 today, but today I went to watch another football match and the team that I was supporting lost, two games in a row, but this time it wasn't the referees fault; it was the team that I was supporting fault for playing lousily.

Today my heart was feeling weird as it was acting strangely. I make this statement as I wasn't doing anything at all strenuous when it suddenly started beating faster; it was beating so quickly that I could actually hear it beating, with my ears which are attached to the body that the heart is in, a bit similarly to the nature people on the Television that put they’re ears to the floor to hear for sounds of oncoming stampedes.

Then I went to eat my lunch whilst I was listening to my heart pounding in my chest, or am I getting my times mixed up? I think I might have done, Anyway I know it was before I went to watch the football match, as I remember that much and I remember experiencing a kind of after shock while I was at the football match.

I still need to create a check list so I can check off the shenanigans that I have actually done and then I could also use it to check what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment