Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 133

Day 133;

Today has been another failure of a day for me. Especially as I failed to post this blog article on time, but what can I say I was watching children in need until 2AM which is technically the morning of the next day/the morning of this day.

As I haven’t completed anything that I set myself to do apart from get up get dressed and eat, which I don’t really see the point in for the most part at least. Please allow me to expand;

Item one; get up- today would have most likely been an as productive a day if I had just stayed in bed this morning. That is about as unproductive as my day has been today.


Item two; get dressed- today would probably have been just as boring for me if I hadn't bothered to put some clothes on today, and it may have even been more interesting as I had a visit from the post person today. When I stated interesting earlier in this post I meant for me; as the look of the mixed emotions on the post person face would be hilarious, a mix of horror, disgust and surprise all jammed in there at once.

So as I was stating up the top I watched Children in Need until 02:00 this morning where a record breaking £31,124,896 were raised for charities and to help venerable children across Britain, I kept getting reminded by Alice and Mike, how much my personal circumstances mirrored that of a child that got waked by a car whose story was highlighted throughout the night. Alice fept saying that she sat by my bedside while I was in hospital and read me books.

No comments:

Post a Comment