Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 138

Day 138;

It has finally been day 138 yesterday from a readers perspective if you’re looking at the post on the date up top of this article.

I went to the gym today; again. Tina was talking to my Personal Trainer about me in times that I can’t remember today. So the basic gist of the conversation was that I was always covered in bruises as I always ran everywhere when I was smaller and I always fell over in the same spot on the way to school (which must have been the first school, the infants school, that I went to), which could have been when they were talking about my right hands positioning as it worries my Personal Trainer that I might just snap my wrist as of the weird shape that it forms. On its own but now, since the Botox its seeming to act worse than ever, and the arm despite being like one of those collapsible rulers, see below.


The joint is my elbow.

But now I shall report on something else my Personal Trainer stated to Tina.

Why bother?

I don’t know but it seemed interesting to me so here I go, again.



Was that my eyes, were more closed this session than they have been as of late, but I hadn’t but there was a reason for my seeming obsessive behaviour in context to my eyes, as I kept wiping them with a little hand cloth, throughout the session. That action was because on the way into the GYM I got some rain, water, in my eye and then whist I was training I got sweat in my eye, but I could just state that both of the incidents were my own fault as I was looking up to the sky for the first and the second and the sweat in my eyes which gets annoying,

No comments:

Post a Comment