Monday 30 April 2018

Day 1719

Day 1719;

19.98 was my BMI, 9112 kcal, 1045 steps and 5.9 km walked. So that was apparently the total of my, now let’s be honest, pathetic work out for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch; forgot, chocolate chip short bread and an energy bar.
Dinner: meat pie, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans, potatoes and
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot chocolate.

Home office has been taken by a man called Javid, he’s the replacement for Amber, who resigned yesterday, after being bullied out of her job by those dastardly left wingers of the Labour Party, the probably same ones that’d be calling misogamy if Miss Amber was on the left and it was the conservatives that were laying the hate at her door. But now the conservatives have named Mr Javid as the next home secretary which could be another one of the conservatives vertue signalling manoeuvres, as Mr Javid isn’t of British descent, as his parents moved here something like 60 years ago, which may have been around the time that my GMD moved here from Ireland give or take around 10 years. But he is the first person of an ethnic minority background to hold the office of Home Secretary, points scored in the oppression Olympics for Mrs May, who is the second woman PM, which should give her more points in the oppression Olympics than Corbyn, of which it would if she was on the left and then if she was as far removed from reality as Corbyn.

But anyway I have just been on another jog to see if I could get my steps up to the magic 10,000 mark, and I have as on my watch I have made my steps up to 10,082, which was after doing a 2070 step inside jog, at an average speed of 7.5 km/h. Which tells me that my step total for before the little jog was only about 8012 (according to my watch.

Still I have been to the gym and gone for a walk on the treadmill today, which is about it that I have done today, so that’s all good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment