Wednesday 25 April 2018

Day 1714

Day 1714;

My BMI was 19:71, steps 10,062, I burned off 903 kcal and I walked 6.51 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.a
Lunch: chicken stuffing sandwich, sponge cake, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner:spaghetti bolognaise, cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now my mind doesn’t work... in the way I’d think it should, as it’s all very disorganised. So one minute I could be thinking about matter a then the a couple of seconds later I move straight onto matter c then my mind jumps to matter z or x before going back to matter a, if I’m lucky that is. If I’m not lucky my mind will just move onto a separate letter. One of my contemplations was...

What is love?


Well I know it’s an emotion, or a state of mind relating to things that have happened. Like anger is an emotion which relates to people getting angry. So then love is a state of mind which is related to people being in love, I get that but what is the feeling of love? Anger, the red mist or just getting pissed off with someone is really easy to be. But love what is it Is it really just a lot of likes or is it something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment