Thursday 19 April 2018

Day 1708

Day 1708:

BMI was 19.62, steps I did 15,229, and I burned off 1891 kcal and I walked 9.86 km, as well as the 28.18 miles that I rode on the tandem today.

Breakfast cereal, banana, apple, pear and orange.
Lunch: spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and fruit cake.
Dinner: salmon, baked potato with cheese, salad and cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water, leffe (larger) and hot chocolate.

Today the weather has been hottest April day within the past 55 years apparently but I haven’t been alive for the past 55 years closer to half of it and I have already had enough of it, at least once before. But I shall continue to exist at least for the time being as I have made a deal with a special person, and I have now got that to exist for, and to prove myself wrong, by achieving something that I never thought possible. So that’s my reason for my new fitness regime.

So on this day I have been on a tandem ride and a 15 minute jog, on the treadmill. The 15 minute jog came after I had been on a walk to town and back, but I’m unsure if I did it before or after lunchtime. But I know that I did it before I had my Mediterranean little afternoon nap, which I took before going out on the tandem for a ride. Which was in preparation for another little cycle that we are doing one weekend in the future.

I have also been watching the final the final part of Arrow season 2 on DVD, so I’m guessing that season 3 will continue the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment