Saturday 21 April 2018

Day 1710

Day 1710:

My BMI was up to 19.82, steps were 11,133, I had burned off 1151 kcal and I walked 7. 21 km. But I didn’t cycle anywhere.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: egg, bread n butter and some cakes.
Dinner: cod, prawns, pasta salad and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and
Snacks: advent calendar chocolate, Jaffa cakes and magnum ice cream.

Today I have been... actually where have I been... oh that was where, Boccia practice, so that was where I wasted my morning. Then I got back home and I cannot remember what it was that I did first, was it get changed to go and visit GM? I think it was I first had y lunch before going on a walk of which the walk actually helped me in meeting my step goal for today as I was somewhere around 100” steps before the walk and by the time I had finished it was up near 7000. Next I had another 20 minute walk on the treadmill, it was by about 3/4 of the way through that I made my step goal, for this day.

But then today I have had two irritating songs in my head, the second one is still going round on a seemingly endless loop, , it’s the song which should be called Blue Shoes where it’s get your blue (which is actually get your new shoes on) the then the song that I’ve forgotten but I remember it was by a Kyle monogue (sp.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment