Monday 23 April 2018

Day 1712

Day 1712;

Today my BMI was 19.62, I made 18,691 steps, I burned off 1995 kcal and I walked 12.10 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and grapes.
Lunch: margarita pizza and pasta salad.
Dinner: ham,  macaroni cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash
Snacks: chocolate croissant and a pastry.

Today I had  got Athletics club lined up as well as a couple into town and the actual gym. Now I know that having all of those activities to keep me active for today I should most probably reach my stepping goal, but just to be on the safe side I have gone for a 30 minute stroll on the walking machine my stroll took me 3966 steps.

Then after that I went on a second walk into town and just as I was getting back to my residence my watch bleeped at me, to say that my step goal had been reached, so I could then be taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Almost as soon as I returned I had lunch if I hadn’t taken so long with my shoes it may have been later. But then I had to finish it quickly so I could get out to the gym, but I didn’t and I was late. But I still managed to fit a whole session in at the gym; the whole session included 10 minutes on the lateral trainer, a load of weight machines before a final 10 minute ride on the exercise bike.

But the next thing I can remember doing was eating an old pastry, before getting myself ready for my trip out to athletics. Which I went to but I missed the warm up little runs, so I went straight on to throwing clubs and I had a bit of fun in doing that. Then it time to go home, and when I’d got back it was time for dinner.

I had finished my dinner, done my body test when I watched a bit more of Arrow, and that brings me up to about this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment