Friday 20 April 2018

Day 1709

Day 1709;

BMI has been at 19.56, steps 20,813, 1721 kcal and I have walked 13.48.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten but it was probably some beans on toast.
Dinner: ham, prawns, pasta salad and magnum classic ice cream.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Today it took me two attempts to get myself awake, as the first time it was as I had gone to sleep on top of my quilt, so I had to get myself sorted before I could continue to sleep. But that I did and then next up was Tini or it could have been Mich waking me as I had to get my breakfast eaten, so I could have a go on the treadmill before it got too hot.

Anyway I did go on the treadmill, it was a thirty minute strength walk/jog which was going up to speeds of nine whatever the meterment of speed is for the treadmill.

I have decided to watch some more of Arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment