Friday 6 April 2018

Day 1695

Day 1695;

BMI was 19.85, steps 14,297 steps, 1739 kcal burned off today and 9.26 km was my distance walked apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: buffet lunch and lemon sponge cake.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese, chocolate trifle and strawberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, cider, water and hot chocolate.

So today I got up, as I usually do... late, then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Up next I had my 10 minute walk on the treadmill, before I had my lunch.

The next part of my day had me doing something but I have forgotten what I did, until I went back on the treadmill for a total of 40 minutes, which I did before asking Mich if I could borrow his trainers, as he'd said yesterday that he thought mine might be getting slightly small, so he agreed and I used his trainers for the final 30 minute go on the treadmill. I know that my feet are still too short to fit in his shoes but they were wide enough for my feet, so Tini has been online shoe shopping. Then when I got to about the 30 minute mark I had to stop to go for my dinner.

After dinner I did my body test then I had a shower, then I wrote this, thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment