Sunday 8 April 2018

Day 1697

Day 1697;

Today I had a BMI of 20.08, steps 12,124, calories burned 1077 and I walked 7.85 km, apparently today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear, strawberries and grapes.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (brown bread) and pastries.
Dinner: chicken, peas, broccoli, sweet corn, carrots, croquet potatoes and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now what have I done today.... I cannot remember what I have done today, as the days just keep rolling into one, as I basically can’t remember weither it happened today or yesterday. As it was a discussion I was having with a friend about a dream she had, which was of me showing her a video of my snowboard lesson, which I haven’t yet had, and apparently I did some “little flips” which I have found out means switching your down slope boot, ie if I was Goofy, right foot down slope, and I swapped my pose for a Regular, left foot down slope. Which I have been thinking of doing for as long as I learnt that you had to be either Goofy or Regular, as I know that I’m more likely to be Goofy, as my right leg is still my least bothersome, or my least spasticated, full body dystonia which sometimes acts up with my legs shaking, which is more often than not my left leg but it has been know to affect my right leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment