Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 1694

Day 1694;

19.46 I think was my BMI for today, I managed to get myself up to a greater number than 10,000 steps on my Wii fit meter, I’m thinking that I made it to just over 800 kcal and I don’t think I checked my distance walked.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, pear and banana.
Lunch: buffet lunch and lemon sponge cake.
Dinner: salmon, prawns, roasted vegetables, crochet potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water , fruit juice,  cider and hot chocolate.

Today I have only been to the gym for a half an hour cycle on the exercise bike, a 1:26 cycle on the tandem and I have had a 10 minute walk on the treadmill. The cycle on the tandem today only took me on a 20.24 mi trip.

But I got to see Logan today, it was decent enough seeing as how I remember Charles Xavier dying in a previous film, and he hasn’t got healing factor, then I think there has been quite a few films in between that film where he was killed by Jean Grey, and the Logan film. I seem to remember seeing a trailer for one that had him resurrected with Magneto, acting all chummy, like old times, I even think that the one called days of future past came in between, I don’t think I have seen that one either. But they are for other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment