Friday 13 April 2018

Day 1702

Day 1702;

BMI was of 19.36, my steps were 13,606, the number of calories I burned off were 1155 kcal and I had walked 8,81 km.

Breakfast:  cereal, orange, pear, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese omelette and something.
Dinner: turkey, broccoli, peas, carrots, baby corn, green beans, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now today I have watched the Game of Thrones animated history little extra DVD that came with the series 7 box set, Conquest and Rebellion. Which is interesting with it saying a lot of shenanigans which happened in the past in the Game of Thrones universe, like the original king of the seven kingdoms Mr Tygarian, from Valyria, was likely to have got evicted from Valyria with his two sisters just before the cataclysm struck Valyria. Sounds kind of suspicious if you ask me.

But today I have gone for another little 100 minute walk on the treadmill. I have also watched some Arrow. It was Friday the thirteenth today as well, what is Friday the thirteenth all about anyway? As I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment