Thursday 26 April 2018

Day 1715

Day 1715;

Apparently my BMI of the day was 19.79, steps 10,689, 1137 kcal and I had walked 6.92 km; at least according to my Wii fit meter.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: ham, broccoli, sweet corn, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now today I have been on a little cycle and a little 20 minute walk, on the treadmill. But I cannot really remember anything else that I have done apart from watched some more of Arrow.

Today I have been thinking about stuff, random stuff, about how different my life could have turned out if I had just done one thing differently, if I hadn’t been so bashful within that one instance and I had asked her about it. How different would the world be if I had done, the world would probably still be the same; a big old mess. But my little personal world, meaning my perspective on this world would change, my abilities would and my circumstances would undoubtedly change.

No comments:

Post a Comment