Wednesday 18 April 2018

Day 1707

Day 1707;

My BMI was 19.69, steps 13,941, I had burned 1429 kcal I had walked 9.03 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise, cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: advent calendar chocolates.

Who knew that having a lazy day could be so hunger inducing, as today it has been more Mediterranean in the weather. I have been attempting to get my jogging done on the treadmill, I managed to get myself to 2.44 km in 11:04.4 , which was 1994 steps as a start on the treadmill in the morning, then I did another 2.42 km jog on the treadmill in 16:26.2 but that jog took me 2552 steps, but my second jog was at a slower speed. I decided to take a nap after my second jog as it was a about at 13:00, that I took my nap, as I had had my lunch earlier on just after my breakfast and my first jog on the treadmill.

Then after I’d had my nap I went downstairs again to have a go on a 30 minute cardio workout on the treadmill, which was fun, just very sweaty, especially in the sub tropical heat of the “gym” that is in the abode. Next up it was time for me to get myself dried off for my next activity of the day as had just walked into the abode and had walked up to the make shift gym when I was doing the cool down and told me to get myself dried off and dressed up. In clothes to do the little cycling on Mich’s tandem, to visit the shop and GM’s home.

I have also been watching more Arrow season 2. It’s still good and a bit confusing Thea Queen is really a Merlyn and Mr Queen knew it and broke off his adulterous affair with the woman that is trying to get her own back on the Queen family and Lawro (I’m unsure how to spell her name, the girl that was Oliver Queen’s girlfriend before the boat).

No comments:

Post a Comment