Thursday 12 April 2018

Day 1701

Day 1701;

My BMI was 19.46 today, my steps were 12,889, I had burned off 1307 kcal and I had walked 8.35 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, pear and  banana.
Lunch: brown bread sandwich and Jaffa cake mousse.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peppers, potatoes, sweet n’ sour sauce and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cloudy lemonade.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes.

Now today I have been to the gym, for an hour, then 12 minute cool down, on an exercise bike. Then later on I had a little walk, well I did 3 brisk 30 minute walks in one 90 minute, at 6 km/h on the treadmills (but my watch informs me that I was only doing an average speed of 5.7 km/h).

So I have been thinking about Game of Thrones today, I have also been thinking about the futility of existence but mostly about the Game. As there is only one more season to go. So I’ve been watching a load of speculation videos on YouTube on what some people believe will be in the final season, of which I find interesting. I think that the night king should probably win in the end, as the undead dragon shoots blue flames from its mouth, and blue beats red, just as water beats fire. Blue fire is an actual thing also, as it’s in a gas hob and it’s hotter than your regular red flame, which could be as the dragon is dead so it’s breakdown has started and when it brakes down it gives off some gasses, and the gasses being broke down are flammable so they join forces with the flame being emitted, so they burn hotter than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment