Sunday 1 April 2018

Day 1690

Day 1690;

Now today I had a BMI of 20.21, on my Wii fit meter I had done 13,328 steps, burned off 891 kcal and I had walked 8.63km.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, apple, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: lamb, sausages in bacon, peas, carrots, broccoli, green beans, potatoes and lemon cake.
Dinner: buffet, rhubarb crumble with ice cream and queen of puddings.
Drinks: milk, water, cider and fruit juice.

Now  today I have been out on the tandem for a short ride early this morning, but the ride wasn’t one of our best rides. As it wasn’t raining but we somehow managed to get ourselves soaked in the mini rivers that were riding through on the roads. But my shorts weren’t actually my padded cycling shorts so I had a slight issue with them today.

Now I was watching the television for a couple of hours later on yesterday. And I saw an advert it was for something called “Simply Be” I think, I didn’t really understand the advert, which should probably mean that it’s a good time for me to shut up, but I’m not going to be so kind. As the concept that I got from the advert was one that “it’s ok, to be fat” which I would like to virulently disagree. As it’s not ok To be a waste on the limited resources of the planet, and if you think otherwise then you should probably just go away and bury your head, under a rock, as it’ll be the only way to protect yourself from the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment