Tuesday 3 April 2018

Day 1692

Day 1692;

19.59 was my BMI for today, 22,885 steps, 1300 kcal and 14.82 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: buffet lunch and lemon sponge cake.
Dinner: turkey , carrots, red cabbage, potato, Yorkshire pudding and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, ribina n lemonade and hot chocolate.

Today I have been to the dentist, and it’s looking like I’m going to have to get my lower left wisdom tooth removed. But the dentist was talking about me having to go under annistetic, I hate going under annistetic, I’ve been under annistetic once before and it was ages ago when I was about ten it was to get some of my teeth right teeth removed but I cannot remember why but as soon as I came around I started getting emotional which I don’t like, so I don’t want to get knocked out before I get my tooth removed.

I have also watched Spider-man homecoming, I’d heard of Gwen Stacy, the daughter of that police man (captain Stacy) and Mary Jane (MJ) Watson, but I haven’t heard of a girl called Liz that was a romantic interest of Parker. But in the end of the film they had a new MJ and she was one another one of the clever kids at school club, just like Gwen/Liz and Peter. They even changed Harry Osborn to Ned but this time he knows that Peter is Spider-man. Is there actually going to be a place for Harry Osborn as well in the future films? How many people know that Peter is Spidey? Because Aunt May maybe not, bad move Peter, as well as The Vulture also knows who Spider-man is, that can’t be correct. Isn’t the idea of having a secret identity as it’s supposed to be, you know, secret.

But I have had a 100 minute strength walk today on the treadmill. I can’t remember what I did the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment